The most important things you should know about Vaginal Rejuvenation
A woman’s reproductive system is prone to a variety of complications, which can sometimes bring low self-esteem. An increase in age is the reading factor that causes urinary incontinence and loosening of vaginal muscles. Many women may feel uncomfortable when they lack vaginal tightness, and it can lead to psychological problems. If your vaginal muscles are loose, there is a solution to your problem. Vaginal rejuvenation is a treatment procedure you can undergo to have your vaginal muscles tightened. Coconut Creek vaginal revitalization specialists are the best you can consult for vaginal muscle treatment.
Things you should know about vaginal rejuvenation
Vaginal rejuvenation is also referred to as vaginoplasty. There are several things you should know about this technique before having it. You can get tips from your doctor during examination and interaction. They include;
- It is a genital cosmetic procedure. Vaginoplasty is a cosmetic procedure meaning you can live without having it. Loosening of vaginal muscles is not a symptom or a sign of a disorder. Studies show that many women undergo vaginal rejuvenation for their pleasure and interest.
- Vaginoplasty is not approved by FDA. Food and Drug Administration is responsible for approving and protecting public health. According to research, many laser and radiofrequency devices are approved by FDA to treat problems such as plantar warts and cancerous lesions. However, vaginoplasty is not recognized by FDA. This means that using energy-based devices is prohibited and illegal.
- Vaginal rejuvenation is not a permanent treatment. After undergoing the treatment, your vaginal walls can lose their tightness again. According to specialists, it can last for two to three years. It’s vital to consider whether the amount of money you will pay is worth the time the treatment will last.
- Laxity vaginoplasty requires general anesthesia. Vaginal laxity mainly occurs after birth when the vaginal muscles refuse to contract. Your surgeon may perform surgery to remove the extra tissues inside the vagina, and then the remaining tissues are tightly closed to narrow the vaginal canal. During the surgery, your doctor will perform general anesthesia to make you sleep. However, the surgery can have bleeding and infection risks, thus it is vital to discuss with your doctor first.
- It is an expensive procedure. Vaginal rejuvenation is like other cosmetic treatments, which require a lot of money for payment. According to research, for you to have the best outcome, you need multiple treatment sessions. However, you can negotiate with your practitioner about the payment.
- It is not covered by insurance. All cosmetic services are not covered by insurance, including vaginal rejuvenation. This means you need to pay out of pocket for the services. Additionally, an insurance company cannot stand with the treatment of side effects caused by the vaginoplasty technique.
Not every older woman suffers from a lack of vaginal tightness. Studies show that many women in their early 40s undergo vaginal rejuvenation. It is essential to have the best doctor who is capable of keeping away reproductive system complications such as infections during the procedure. Doctors at Broward Specialty Group center are the best you can consult for vaginoplasty.