These days, you can have IV hydration therapy to get the vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and medications you need to feel better and ensure proper body functioning. A Johns Creek IV vitamin infusion allows your body to receive the nutrients it needs directly into the bloodstream, bypassing your digestive system that would reduce the number of vitamins that your body can absorb. Drip hydration makes nutrients instantly available, ensuring your body absorbs 100% of the nutrients it needs. IV therapy provides the following benefits:
Promoting Weight Loss
A lot of people turn to IV therapy to lose weight. IV drip providers usually use supplements such as carnitine and alpha-lipoic acid to help their clients lose weight. Here’s how they work:
- Carnitine. Carnitine is an amino acid known for its ability to turn fat into fuel. It is the one that delivers fats to your mitochondria, where they break down and are used as energy. While some people can get enough carnitine from their diet, others cannot. These include vegans and those who have a medical condition that inhibits the absorption of nutrients.
- Alpha-lipoic acid. This antioxidant is found in all body cells. Also, it works with the mitochondria to boost your metabolism, prevent inflammation, and remove toxins. In fact, it can also reverse free radical damage associated with aging. Your body naturally synthesizes this compound in small amounts. Therefore, an IV infusion with alpha-lipoic acid can boost your metabolism.
Curing Hangover Symptoms
Hangovers are annoying and painful. IV hydration can help resolve common hangover symptoms such as headaches, dehydration, excessive thirst, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, stomach pain, and others. With IV fluids, the water you lose when you consume too much alcohol is replenished. Also, these fluids contain electrolytes that help alleviate symptoms of dehydration such as thirst, dizziness, and fatigue.
Treating Nutrient Deficiencies
IV nutrient therapy in hospitals helps patients who cannot eat or are too sick to eat. Also, it can effectively treat some health conditions that cause nutrient deficiencies, such as colon cancer, Crohn’s disease, celiac disease, and cystic fibrosis. Usually, those who live with such conditions can’t get the nutrients their bodies need from their diet or oral supplements.
Detoxifying the Body
IV drip therapy eliminates toxins and free radicals from your body that typically damage DNA and cells. This damage makes you look and act older than your age. Famous IV therapy options include the following:
- Vitamin C. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that boosts the immune system and protects your well-being. Also, it neutralizes free radicals before they can damage your cells.
- Glutathione This antioxidant helps lower oxidative stress. Also, it can improve symptoms when a person suffers from fatty liver disease or Parkinson’s disease. Glutathione fights infections and cleanses your liver of toxins that can damage the cells in your liver.
- Alpha-lipoic acid. It can protect your body from free radicals.
IV therapy makes you feel calm. It can contain an electrolyte called magnesium sulfate to help lower your blood pressure, calm your anxious feelings, relax your muscles, boost your immunity, and prevent headaches or migraines.