Guide to Apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
Bajaj Finserv EMI Card is an EMI Card that changes any of your buys and purchases into simple reworked No-Cost EMIs. You can apply for the Bajaj Finserv Card on the web or through offline means as given below.
Bajaj Finserv Card apply online eligibility
- Your age is somewhere in the range of 21 and 60 years
- You have an ordinary and consistent type of revenue.
- You will be required to submit proper KYC documents required to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, to guarantee an error-free application.
Application Fees and Charges
While you apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, you are required to pay a fee towards the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card expenses which fluctuate according to the card type.
This fee includes the application fee and the processing fee for getting your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card processed and approved.
Apply Bajaj EMI Card online
- The Apply Bajaj EMI Card online application process is by far the simplest method to lay your hands on a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
- Click on Get Card on the application page or the webpage to be redirected to the application page for your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
- Check for the Bajaj Finserv Card apply online eligibility to see if you are eligible to receive a card or not.
- Pay a registration and processing fee of Rs. 530 (inclusive of GST and other taxes) toward the final completion of the registration process.
- Once you complete the registration process successfully and have made the payment for it, you will get an SMS. Now you can see your card on the Finserv MARKETS App
You would now be able to begin utilizing your Bajaj Finserv EMI Card to shop on the web and profit from elite EMI card offers and advantages. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Card online application is that simple!
Apply Bajaj EMI Card offline
You can likewise apply for a Bajaj Finserv EMI Card through offline means by visiting any Bajaj Finserv outlet near you. The means and procedure for applying for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card through an offline means are as follows:
- Visit one of the Bajaj Finserv outlets near you
- Fill out the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card application form
- Complete your KYC procedure
- Make the payment for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card, which amounts to Rs. 530 (inclusive of GST and other taxes)
- Once approved, you will get your Bajaj Finserv login details (User ID and Password) for the Bajaj Finserv Experia gateway. Use your Bajaj Finserv login details to check the status of your application.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Card offline application is complete.
Pick either of the offline or the online means to encounter the simplicity of getting a Bajaj Finserv Card.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Card offers you the chance to profit energizing Bajaj Finserv EMI Card offers and appreciate a large group of focal points as you proceed with your shopping experience, now in the most easiest and comfortable manner possible.