As old age catches up, you are bound to get sagging skin and fat deposits in designated parts of your body. To maintain your youthful appearance and uphold your self-esteem, you may need surgical remedies to target the underlying causes. To meet the best Peoria oculofacial plastic surgeon, you should consider visiting Arizona Ocular & Facial Plastic Surgery. Before you visit the practice, you may need to grasp the info highlighted below.
Meet Dr. Heringer
Dustin Heringer is a physician that endeavors to deliver natural-looking results for men and women through the most conservative treatment methods. He is a board-certified oculofacial plastic and cosmetic surgeon located at Arizona Ocular & Facial Plastic Surgery in Scottsdale, Phoenix, and Peoria, Arizona. He is highly proficient in state of the art techniques for skin rejuvenation, cosmetic facial surgeries, injectable fillers, and lasers.
Dr. Heringer is among the few surgeon members of the American Board of Facial and Cosmetic Surgery, the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and the American Board of Ophthalmology. He guides the practice in boosting the self-esteem of each patient by enhancing your aesthetic appearance.
Going back, Dr. Heringer was brought up in Bismarck, North Dakota, and is a proud recipient of a medical degree from the University of Dakota. He dedicated his time, and graduated summa cum laude from Concordia College in Moorhead, Minnesota. His medical honors list includes the Dr. Stanley J. Brumvele Award in Psychology, the North Dakota Medical Association Scholars Award, the McGraw-Hill Award in Biochemistry, the Altru Clinic Award, and the Drs. O.W. C.G. Johnson Award for an outstanding medical student research project.
After medical school, Dr. Heringer visited the Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland for a residency in Ophthalmology and general surgery. He received the renowned Swan Research Award for exceptional work on lentiviral gene therapy on melanoma cells. He then completed residency after separate fellowships in cosmetic and plastic surgery at the Arizona Center for Plastic Surgery and the Tulsa Surgical Arts in Oklahoma.
After his fellowships, Dr. Heringer performed oculofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery while serving war veterans at the Southern Arizona VA Health Care System. He is a renowned clinical assistant professor at the University of Arizona in Tucson. Dr. Heringer has also published medical book chapters and several scientific papers. When not at work, he spends time with his children and wife to create long-lasting relationships.
Available Services at Arizona Ocular & Facial Plastic Surgery
At Arizona Ocular & Facial Plastic Surgery, you can get services including;
- PTOSIS is likely to affect one or both eyelids and limits your eyesight in due time. Dr. Heringer performs PTOSIS surgery to improve your vision and self-confidence.
- Blepharoplasty eyelid surgery repairs droopy and puffy eyelids to enhance your vision and make you look younger. The practice is well versed in blepharoplasty for the lower and upper eyelids.
- Facelift- Dr. Heringer considers your overall health and medical records to determine your eligibility for a facelift to enhance your self-confidence and aesthetic features through a facelift or mini facelift.
- A Neck Lift is performed to remove wrinkles and excess skin from your neck to erase feelings of self-consciousness. The procedure targets your jawline and neck to reduce visible signs of aging.
- Brow Lift is done to lift your eyebrows and reduce physical signs of aging. Dr. Heringer raises soft tissues and removes wrinkled skin on your face.
- Fat Grafting- Fat grafting is a surgical procedure that gets rid of unwanted fat via injections. It is best for improving contours along your midface, cheeks, and hollows around your eyes.
- Laser Resurfacing- Dr. Heringer uses laser resurfacing to improve the texture and tone of your skin by reducing the visible signs of aging. Your treatment procedure is customized to handle all your needs in a single comprehensive procedure.
To receive facial cosmetic surgery, skin treatments, or reconstructive surgery, you should consider visiting Arizona Ocular & Facial Plastic Surgery. You can reach out via phone or schedule an appointment via the online booking tool.