A bluechip fund is an equity mutual fund scheme that invests in high-performing companies with large market capitalisation. This fund invests in bluechip shares, the stocks of which give high returns and improve investors’ portfolio. These funds are extremely useful in case of any unforeseen events or to enhance the investment and investor portfolio. It must be noted that bluechip funds are found in companies that have been in the market for long and have generated a good return for their investors for the past many years. Such companies reduce the risks that come with these funds. Bluechip funds are known for their reliability, safety and growth.
Are bluechip funds a good option for you?
- Consistent: The consistency of returns is one of the most important factors that is required in any investment. Every investment comes with its risks, but if the returns are consistent, they gain the trust of investors. These funds help in stabilising finances and strengthening investors’ financial stability with comparatively better returns.
- Profit: People invest primarily to increase their finance at hand. Bluechip funds ensure just the same, they have a higher and better return that helps raise an investor’s capital.
- Secure: In addition to enhancing an investor’s portfolio, substantial money can be accumulated with bluechip funds and the generated returns can be used for future needs, which could include an emergency, child’s education or marriage.
What might restrict you?
It must be noted that bluechip funds are expensive in comparison to other mutual funds. Hence, you as an investor must have a good understanding of the valuation of these funds before investing in them. Thus, sound financial knowledge would be an important criterion. A portfolio with only bluechip funds as an investment would give less returns.
Top 5 bluechip funds in India
Here is the list of the top 5 bluechip funds in India:
- Canara Robeco Bluechip Equity fund
- Axis Bluechip Fund
- Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund
- BNP Paribas Large Cap Fund
- Kotak Blue-chip Fund
The above list of bluechip funds in India is not an exhaustive one; these are a few of the many bluechip mutual funds to invest in.
Bluechip funds tend to be a safe resort to if you are an investor with low risk appetite and are looking for funds that would give better returns. If you are still wondering how should you decide your mutual fund investments, it is prudent to reach out to a financial expert who can curate bespoke financial plans.
Reach out to one today!