One of the things that disturb people, especially women, is the aging signs on their skin. Aging is a process that we cannot reverse, and it comes with some signs that interfere with an individual’s looks. To help people avoid these signs, doctors have developed procedures that reduce or altogether remove these signs. Microdermabrasion in Pearland is one of the most used procedures. To encourage a better understanding of this procedure, here are important issues that you should know.
What is microdermabrasion?
Generally, this technique uses ultra-fine crystals to remove the top layer of the skin and epidermis. The approach primarily rejuvenates the skin by suctioning away the dead skin. This paves the way for new and healthy-looking skin. Individuals with sunburn spots are the best candidates for this approach. It ensures that they have an even skin tone and texture.
How are the results achieved?
The microdermabrasion treatment approach primarily stimulates the production of collagen and elastin hormones by the skin from the deepest layer. These two hormones are responsible for rejuvenating the skin. They remove all the fine lines, scars, and wrinkles that form on the skin’s surface. The result is young, healthy-looking skin.
What problems can microdermabrasion solve?
Generally, this procedure is widely used to solve conditions affecting the skin, such as;
- Having leathery skin.
- Having rough skin texture.
- Having uneven skin tone.
- Overproduction of oil from the skin.
- Acne scars.
The primary reason for this procedure is to remove wrinkles and fine lines that mostly form on the surface of the facial skin.
What are the different types of microdermabrasion?
There are two common types of microdermabrasion. They include crystal microdermabrasion and diamond dermabrasion.
- Diamond microdermabrasion. This is the use of tiny diamond particles to rejuvenate the skin. The diamond particles stimulate the productions of collagen and elastin hormones which rejuvenate the skin.
- Crystal microdermabrasion. This is the use of fine crystals to stimulate collagen and elastin hormones that rejuvenate the skin.
How many sessions are required for complete microdermabrasion?
This procedure is very effective as only one microdermabrasion session is enough for stimulating skin changes. An individual is likely to see changes immediately after the procedure. An individual must take one session after every month to help them remove the dead skin from the surface. In some cases, microdermabrasion may be combined with other procedures such as Botox and fillers injections to provide a more excellent outcome.
What are the benefits of microdermabrasion?
The following are the benefits an individual acquires from microdermabrasion;
- It ensures that an individual gets an even skin tone.
- It gives an individual fine and smooth skin texture.
- It completely removes all the scars, fine lines, and wrinkles from the surface of the skin.
- It improves an individual’s physical appearance
- It boosts personal confidence as they have a new and appealing appearance.
Have you wondered why some people look so young despite their age? Microdermabrasion is the answer. If you want that refined and younger-looking appearance, visit a doctor to get this approach.