The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It.
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our services.
Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you -- including your e-mail address;
- Equipment, Performance, Websites Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our network, services, or websites.
We collect information in two primary ways:
- You give it to us when you login;
- We collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our services.
We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Providing you with the best user experience possible;
- Providing the services you use, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicating with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
- Delivering customized content that may be of interest to you;
- Addressing network integrity and security issues;
Online Activity Tracking
- We collect information about your activity on websites for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies, user behavior, and server log files.
- We use that information to help tailor the content you see on our site.
Anonymous & Aggregate Information
- We collect some information on an anonymous basis. We also may anonymize the personal information we collect about you.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats with trusted non-ContextLogic entities, and may work with those entities to do research and provide products and services.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
- We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a user, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by ContextLogic.
- We require non-ContextLogic companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.
Links to/from Other Web Sites